WHAT IS COVERED: This warranty covers defects in material and workmanship under normal use, and applies only to the original purchaser providing that
- The equipment has not been accidentally or intentionally damaged, altered or misused;
- The equipment is properly installed, adjusted, operated and maintained in accordance with National and local codes, and in accordance with the installation instruction provided with the product
- The serial number rating plate affixed to the equipment has not been defaced or removed.
WHO IS COVERED: This warranty is extended to the original purchaser and applies only to equipment purchased for use in the U.S.A. unless specifically pre-authorized.
COVERAGE PERIOD: One (1) year limited parts and labor.
- Warranty period begins the date of dealer invoice to customer or ninety (90) days after shipment date from one of the National warehouses - whichever comes first.
WARRANTY COVERAGE: This warranty covers on-site labor, parts and reasonable travel time and travel expenses of the authorized service representative up to (100) miles, round trip, and (2) hours travel time.
EXCEPTIONS: All Ceramic Baking Decks are covered for a period of THREE MONTHS. The installation of these replacement decks is the responsibility of the purchaser. Cracks caused by misuse or mishandling are not covered.
- Failures caused by erratic voltages
- Negligence or acts of God or acts of war
- Unauthorized repair by anyone other than an Authorized Service Agency
- Thermostat calibrations after (30) days from equipment installation
- Damage in shipment
- Alteration, misuse or improper installation
- Air and or heat adjustments
- Light bulbs
- Glass or door adjustments
- Tubes or Knobs
- Accessories such as scrapers, peels etc
- Tightening of screws or fasteners
- Ordinary wear and tear
INSTALLATION: Leveling and installation of decks, as well as proper installation and check out of all new equipment — per appropriate installation and use materials – is the responsibility of the installer.
REPLACEMENT PARTS: Italforni genuine Factory OEM parts receive a (90) day materials warranty effective from the date of installation by an Authorized Service Center.
This Warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, and all other obligations or liabilities on the manufacturer’s part. Italforni or its agents shall in no event be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or in any event for damages in excess of the purchase price of the unit. The repair or replacement of proven defective parts shall constitute a fulfillment of all obligations under the terms of this warranty.
For more information please contact: ItalForni USA. Tel: +1. 424.477.2221. Email: Support@ItalforniUSA.com. Terms are subject to change without notification.